Sunday 23 March 2008

BIOPRO Technology - Home Harmonizer Hoax

Hello All,



I was once a BIOPRO Technology consultant, albeit not a successful one. I must admit that the MLM industry if done right and professionally is a pretty decent business model.



Anyway, for two years I was trying to verify the science behind BIOPRO Technology's products. After much research I found the German Doctor who so called headed up the Institute of Bioenergetics. It turned out that he was a naturopath...according to my German source.



Anyway, I purchased a Home Harmoniser to help me reduce my exposure to EMF's/electropollution in the house. After requesting more information on how it worked and not receiving any data, I grew tired and dismantled the unit myself. I suspect not many people who paid in my case $200+ Aussie Dollars would actually pull apart. What I found was a plastic case and a flat piece of copper attached to the power plug. One doesn't have to be a scientist to work out that out.

I'm sorry to say I was a believer in the problem and what has turned out to be a ficticious solution.

3 comments:

EMF - EMOTIONALLY MANUFACTURED FRAUD said...

Thank you very much for your image exposing more of this scam. And thank you for being willing to throw away so much of your money to do this. We are posting this on our blog, http://bioproisascam.blogspot.com with additional comments as well as some science behind it.

Scambuster said...

You're welcome - Happy to help. Hopefully, others won't profit from my mistake any longer.

EMF - EMOTIONALLY MANUFACTURED FRAUD said...

Learn More about biopro and this scam!

http://bioprotechnologyisascam.blogspot.com
http://bioproscam.wordpress.com